Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy describes actions that Ably prohibits when you use the "Services". The Acceptable Use Policy is governed by our Terms of Service.
Ably may in its sole discretion determine whether you are in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy.
The following list gives examples of illegal, abusive, interfering or otherwise unacceptable or inappropriate behavior while using the Services. This list is provided by way of example and shall not be considered exhaustive.
- Adversely impacting the availability, reliability, or stability of Ably's Services.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of Ably's Services.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Ably, to any user of our Services, or to any of our or their respective customers.
- Testing or reverse-engineering the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- Using the Services in any manner that may subject Ably or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
- Engaging or promoting any type of fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that may be libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs.
We reserve the right to change this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time. Updates will be posted below in the Legals audit trail.